Thank you for your interest in serving on the Rutgers University Camden Hearing Board/Campus Appeals Committee and as a Rutgers University Honor Council member.
The application period for the Fall 2018-Spring 2019 Academic Year is OPEN.
Applications are currently being accepted until Friday August 17, 2018. A review of the applicaitions will be conducted by the Office of Community Standards. Once applicants are reviewed, rolling interviews will be conducted with finalists through September 7, 2018.
- Submit complete application, with resume, by 4:30pm, Friday AUGUST 17, 2018.
- Cumulative GPA of at least a 2.5. First-Year students may join on the condition that they maintain a cumulative gpa of at least a 2.5.
- A background check must be conducted and you must complete this form: Rutgers-Camden Background Check Form
- Exemplify a desire and dedication to ensure the Raptor Creed and University Community Standards are upheld.
- MUST ATTEND A TWO-DAY MANDATORY TRAINING (option of 9/14 & 9/15 on New Brunswick campus with transportation provided, OR 9/20 & 9/21 on Camden campus).