Dear Colleagues and Students:
Student Accounting, Billing and Cashier Services would like to remind you about the availability of the Authorized User Access which provides students with the ability to authorize a third party or parent/guardian with access to make tuition and fee payments on their behalf.
This functionality offers multiple benefits, including:
- Students are empowered to authorize other responsible parties to pay their term bills.
- Authorized users will have the ability to access bills at the same time as the students.
- Students can provide and revoke access at any time via an easy online process.
- Reduces parent/guardian frustrations by providing real-time account information.
- Reduces telephone calls and emails inquiries about a student’s account balance.
- Reduces the possibility of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) violations.
ACTION FOR STUDENTS
To designate an authorized payer, log in to the Student Accounting, Billing and Cashier Services website at https://studentabc.rutgers.edu. Then, select “Pay Your Bill,”, and use the “Manage Access” section to provide access to your designated payer.
Student Accounting, Billing and Cashier Services will continue enhancing processes and creating opportunities for an improved student experience.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us.
Associate Controller - Student Accounting, Billing, and Cashier Services
Office of University Controller